Vés al contingut (premeu Retorn)

Other procedures

(Catalan version)


If you can’t come to pick up your documents or to do face to face procedures with us, you can authorize a third person. You have to fill and sign the Form for Authorization of a third party. 

The authorized person has to bring to Oficina Oberta this form and the necessary documentation that is detailed on the bottom of the form and she or he could do your petition.

Reasons about the authorization: pick up of the academic certificates, apply for the enrolment, process and pick up the receipt of the title and pick up the “Conveni de Cooperació Educativa” (the internship).

NOTE: to pick up the official title you have to come personally.